1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Members Pagination by Alphabetical [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Members Pagination by Alphabetical - Adds a list of alphabetical links to jump to the the page showing members starting with that letter.

Read more about this resource...

CaptainMorgan likes this.
  2. Rain man

Rain man Member

Hello. How can I add support for Cyrillic characters? :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  3. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Active Member

I'm curious though why you noted there was a "visible branding"... since I can't see it on the pages ... Works as intended. Thank you.

4. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

Been looking for this!!!!

5. SuperHeroVN

SuperHeroVN Member

Please up for 1.4

6. Floyd R Turbo

Hey @*******, 2 things that I would like to see change on this addon (which I really like, BTW)

1) It seems to only work on the "notable members" tabs, and if you have a lot of members, you can only see the first 20 of any alpha you choose. Should be able to see them all, but is this a XF core limitation or can this be tweaked by the addon?

2) I would like to be able to see all members (Registered members) sorted by alpha, and again, not limited to the first 20 like under the Notable Members tabs.

7. Floyd R Turbo

Well drrr I just now realized that the "registered members" list is already alpha sorted....but it would still be really sweet if you could jump to the letter in the alphabet that you are interested in. I have 89 pages of members and if I want to look for one that starts with a "P" I have to jump page by page. If you could search for a member by a string, it wouldn't be an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.