Add-on Member's Online to show associated user accounts for guests

xIsabel38

When you click on the Member's Online Sidebar Block, you get a list of the users online and the associated IP.

What I am looking for is for this list to be updated so that it not only displays the IP Address, but also the associated username for Guests if the Guest has an account but isn't logged in.

Note: This is only visible by Mods, Admins, or otherwise those afforded permission to view IPs.

This can also be advanced enough to display multiple accounts that share that specific IP address as well.

If you want to advance it even further, this can display all IP addresses and accounts associated with that user.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here it is:
2gucawz.png

I am willing to fund the development of this for release by the developer to the general public. I only request that if the developer wishes to brand the product, to please perform a brand free version for me first and then brand it thereafter.

PS- Ignore the whole font color change thingie, I was too lazy to use an updated image.

Sounds interesting...

So, basically, an ad on that lists accounts with the same IP next to account and guests on the who's online list?

It'll be majorly inaccurate...

PC me :)

Liam

This custom request has been completed by @Liam W. I'm extremely satisfied with how this turned out and have nothing but praise about working with Liam! It performs exactly as requested and associates a user to their other identities (via IP) even if they are browsing as a Guest.

2gui26o.png

In the above image you can see that the current guest browsing the forum has several associated accounts.

As of today, this job is compete and no longer available.

Top Bottom