XF 1.2 Members online now

There is no such option within the default XenForo software. If you are using an add-on to manage your sidebar, please seek support in the add-ons associated discussion thread.

This CSS exists somewhere in your templates:

Code:
@media(max-width: 965px)
{
    .sidebar {
        display: none;
    }
}

That hides the sidebar when the display is below a certain width.

If you haven't added it yourself, maybe it is part of your custom style. I would speak to whoever did your custom style.

I know the functionality you were referring to. However, there does not exist an option as described in your first post. Which would lead me to believe you are utilizing an add-on.

When on mobile the members online now widget is not showing. The "deactivate on mobile" box is not selected. I just cant figure out why it isn't showing. Thanks

Link http://globalhax.com
There is no such option within the default XenForo software. If you are using an add-on to manage your sidebar, please seek support in the add-ons associated discussion thread.

Maybe because the replay @Jeremy gave you is because your original post about "deactivate on mobile" is indicative that you are using BD Widgets.

screenshot.webp

This CSS exists somewhere in your templates:

Code:
@media(max-width: 965px)
{
    .sidebar {
        display: none;
    }
}

That hides the sidebar when the display is below a certain width.

If you haven't added it yourself, maybe it is part of your custom style. I would speak to whoever did your custom style.

Thank you. So how or what would i have to remove to make it show?

Top Bottom