1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Members Online Now getting a reset?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Pixelgeschwader, May 4, 2016.

1. I would like to now the reason if the Member Online Now turns Zero from one to another moment like a reset. It was quiet strange, from 81 Guest to 0 Guests, and then they came slowly back. Something in that way happend never before and xenforo ist running like charme since a year. So is it possible that we are compromised or what reason can cause this effect? The board is hosted on a shared Server.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Did only the guest count reset, or for members too? Emptying the online now box can be done if the session table was truncated.

Pixelgeschwader likes this.
  3. The entire count goes down, guest, members and robots too.

Hmm, is it possible that this happend automticaly after a long period? Because i did absolutly nothing or ever mention something like this.:oops:

4. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I do not think that that can happen by itself. If you did not truncate the session table, ask your host to look into it.

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It would happen if MySQL is restarted.

wang likes this.