XF 2.2 Members Online dropping to zero

Global96

Hi I consistently have 60+ online. Just today it has begun dropping to 0, then rising to over a hundred in minutes. I have no idea what's going on.

I've moved this out of bugs for now as I'm pretty sure it isn't one.

The online statistics come from the session activity table. There isn't really any expectation for this to drop to zero.

Disabling all add-ons to see if the issue persists may be worthwhile but currently looking at the site on your license it seems to be working fine so it might be worth just keeping an eye on it and see if you notice any pattern and keep us updated.

I've moved this out of bugs for now as I'm pretty sure it isn't one.

The online statistics come from the session activity table. There isn't really any expectation for this to drop to zero.

Disabling all add-ons to see if the issue persists may be worthwhile but currently looking at the site on your license it seems to be working fine so it might be worth just keeping an eye on it and see if you notice any pattern and keep us updated.
I've had the exact same add-ons for a while now. It just suddenly happened yesterday. For some reason I feel like the solution probably involves a cron job.

Restarted Apache, that fixed the memory issue!
With this error description I'm very sure that Apache was only the symptom, but the actual error lurks in the background until the faulty memory area is used again. In that case it was even lucky that the error only affected an in-memory table.

Top Bottom