XF 1.1 Members Have Avatars Even The Usergroup They are In Doesn't Allowed That

Shyuan

Hi,

My members who signed up will be placed in a usergroup "Member", here the members cannot upload avatars.

Until they posted 15 messages, they will be promoted to another usergroup "Advanced Member", here they can upload avatars.

But there are somehow a few people get through and able to have their own avatars even they have only zero message posted.

I did not allow Facebook signup.

Is it due to the gravatar? But I have already checked, they do not have the option to change Avatar under their personal details area, so what's more choosing the option gravatar?

Thanks.

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click a group] -> Upload an avatar

This was set to No. I created two demo accounts. They do not have any way to change/upload avatars, only when they reach 15 posts (promotion) they will be able to see the upload avatar option.

I also tested on the particular member's (who was able to upload an avatar) permission, it doesn't show any upload avatar option. Not sure how he gets through. :/

Hi Jake, sorry for the very late reply! I have just checked my Unregistered/Unconfirmed group, it appears to have the "Upload an avatar" set to "Not Set (No)". Also, "Maximum large avatar file size (bytes)" set to "0".

I can't think of any other way for him to update/upload his avatar. :confused:

Top Bottom