Lack of interest Members box - alphabetized

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I wondered if it was a setting or not.

I think in vB it was an option to do so, but there was a note that alphabetization of it had a little overhead (although I believe it was suggested to not do it for large boards).

Sorting it would require more resources and slow down the server. That probably won't happen, or if it does it probably won't be the default setting.

Perhaps they can figure out a way to sort it on the client side with Javascript?

+1 I would definitely like the option to alphabetized the online members list. IMHO, it makes the list look cleaner.
Y'mean the one you get to from the link in the navbar? That one is alphabetized. That's why I was thinking that they could easily alphabetize the one in the members block without too much trouble.

Y'mean the one you get to from the link in the navbar? That one is alphabetized. That's why I was thinking that they could easily alphabetize the one in the members block without too much trouble.

No, I meant the one on the forum home. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

because it is much easier if you are looking for someone who is online when you have like 300 -400 members online.
With that many people online, would not it be easier to search for their name, look in their profile, and it will state exactly when they were last active?

Top Bottom