• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Duplicate Memberlist

This script is still in it's alpha version, so I'm sure the member list and, indeed, the search system will be vastly improved. However, I don't think the filters are really needed as the current form of searching (the text box), as basic as it may be, functions perfectly. As for the additional options below a member's username, I know Kier said that he wants to make things very sleek and only available when you need it, so maybe he's thinking of adding it as a pop-up or a pop-down when you hover over the username. Anyway, I'm sure he'll find some intuitive way to implement this.

I think the member list should be revamped. It should display the search form and the blocks in the right sidebar by default, possibly in the expanded form.

The reason - no one is interested in looking at the winners of the weirdest user name contest - which is what both vB and XenForo display by default in the memberlist page. We even had the spammers sign up with a sole reason to get on the first page of the member list when it contained the members' home pages.

Ahmed

It has been suggested before, but I do agree, there should be some options for sorting memberlist in more than one way, I also think they are taking that into consideration.

Vossi

The letterbits are quite needed i think, also an option for searching the list for names is a must to have.