MemberLinks remover [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
This is nice! Latest Member entry in Forum Statistics box remains linked.

Alright. I can also confirm that members popup stops working for logged in members at my end as well. I am using the native xenforo theme but quite a lot of addons. None of which should be affected the member's popup so hard to troubleshoot this one.

Last edited:
screen_1658507557.png

Thank you for your message:

This add-on is still quite young....Therefore, problems are certainly still to be expected here and there. I have just tested it. Can't find any problems.

Alright. I can also confirm that members popup stops working for logged in members at my end as well. I am using the native xenforo theme but quite a lot of addons. None of which should be affected the member's popup so hard to troubleshoot this one.
This problem should be fixed with the latest version.

at my end, i can still control-click on the latest member and open the member page. i mean the link is there. it doesn't work on left clicking though. this is on the third setting in addon. which is supposed to kill all member links. the middle setting still has link in code so i am not using it on my board!

Great idea and addon - thanks for sharing it with us! :)

How do it works with the sitemap from xenforo? I dont know if member links are inside the sitemap file, but if so, will the addon also control this point and remove such links from the sitemap(s) if needed?

Great idea and addon - thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Thank you! But much more important than this... Does the add-on run error-free?

How do it works with the sitemap from xenforo? I dont know if member links are inside the sitemap file, but if so, will the addon also control this point and remove such links from the sitemap(s) if needed?
Good hint! I will take into account.

Thank you! But much more important than this... Does the add-on run error-free?
Can I say next hours when I have time to install it for testing. I will report then. :)
Iam just back from vacation (Denmark) last two weeks. ;-)

What happens to the privacy settings?
Thats a good point - for me personally it will be OK when there comes a visibil hint for members that the admin has taken some settings that can blocking this.
But yeah - the better way will be to switch the visibel settings to the real working ones.

Last edited:
This bug is fixed in the upcoming version. Sorry

I dont know if member links are inside the sitemap file, but if so, will the addon also control this point and remove such links from the sitemap(s) if needed?
Is already available in the upcoming version!

If I allow Profile for all, or is that entry removed?
screen_1658762737.webp
removed - available in the upcoming version!

At the moment I cant find an error - works like it should.

A new wish:
Please add a description phrase to/after each setting - so you can inform the admin how they can find the text from the Overlay eg. But its a luxus problem. ;-)

(DE translation can be downloaded at german xendach Forum)

Last edited:
Seems the number off urls in Sitemap will be the same after activating the addon. I will take a look next 2 days at and search for member links in the sitemap file...

Do any others have control this?
Xenforo 2.2.10 PL1 + memberlinks remove 1.0.2 activatet.
1659181376973.webp

Seems the number off urls in Sitemap will be the same after activating the addon. I will take a look next 2 days at and search for member links in the sitemap file...
This must be completely rebuilt.

(DE translation can be downloaded at german xendach Forum)
(y)

A new wish:
Please add a description phrase to/after each setting - so you can inform the admin how they can find the text from the Overlay eg. But its a luxus problem. ;-)
1659184354661.webp
Better?

Top Bottom