As designed Membercard Privacy Issue

What you do with the software is your decision. xenForo complies with all privacy laws as it is. Promises you make on your forum in relation to privacy are not xenForo's concern or responsibility.

did I say anything different ?
did I accuse XenForo of doing anything wrong ?

Nooooooooooooo, not really.

:rolleyes:

I am only asking to add a few more ACP-options to make the life of a Website-Admin easier.
That's all.

:coffee:

Can anyone point me at the code to add to the members page template, membercard template, and profile pages template, so only registered members can see them.
I do have it set like that on one of my sites but did it a long time ago 2 computers back ... I had discussion on here about how to do it, but can't track it now.

@Brogan thank you for the addon - it didn't come up on my Resources searches.
So far so good - I have Unreg. blocked from Profile pages and posts via usergroups.

Now for the membercard?
Your Manual used to have a conditional all set out for hiding a section or all contents of a page, from guests. But it's been updated and no longer there.

Found this
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

<xen:else />
This content will show to guests only
</xen:if>

added to membercard, first line at top, the rest at the bottom. But when Im logged out I can still open a membercard.

Also found my supposed block via usergroup Unreg on seeing a profile page is not working. I can view it though not logged in.

Lots of thanks Brogan sorry for muf=ddled thread cross posting.
Can do everything now except keep profile pages private.
On my Unreg anything to do with profiles is grey/ No.

Profile pages are set via individual members.

Or you can set View user profiles for the Unregistered user group to Not Set (No).

Top Bottom