1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Member tab only for registered

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Cool, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Cool

Cool Active Member

i would like to display the member tab only to registered users.
    how can this be done inside this?(navigation template):
    <!-- members -->
            <xen:if is="{$tabs.members}">
                <li class="navTab members {xen:if $tabs.members.selected, 'selected', 'Popup PopupControl PopupClosed'}">
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                    <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="SplitCtrl" rel="Menu"></a>
                    <div class="{xen:if {$tabs.members.selected}, 'tabLinks', 'Menu JsOnly tabMenu'} membersTabLinks">
                        <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                            <div class="muted">{xen:phrase quick_links}</div>
                        <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
                        <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>
                            <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
                            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Use a conditional statement for logged in users and wrap the tab link code in it.

My signature has a link to the most commonly used statements.

I may write that add-on I've been meaning to as this is requested quite a lot.
  3. Cool

Cool Active Member

oops...that easy...thank you!
  4. Cool

Cool Active Member

works fine!