XF 2.0 Member Stats

Lukas W.

I'm currently trying to implement a few more listings for the notable members page to display the Top X for my add-on stats. I've seen the xf_member_stat table, but unless I haven't found it, there doesn't seem to be a place in the ACP to define new ones. As such, it seems I have to manually add new entries myself? If so, could you please explain what the criteria, permission_limit and cache_xyz fields are for? Also, is there other stuff that needs to be added for this to work, or will it work out with this entry (and likely a bunch of phrases) only?

Last edited:
I just came across this thread while starting work on an add-on to extend the Notable Members page with a new statistic using new database queries et al. Turns out I don't need it, Member Statistics has everything I need. Awesome work XenForo! 👏

How can i increase the number of the small list (now 5), please?
I have found only the number for the detail pages and the numper per page for the normal userlist.

I'm displaying everyone in the usergroup 'authors' on my site. I currently have 1550 members in that usergroup. Any easy way to get the results to paginate the same way it does when displaying 'registered members' instead of just displaying a list 1550 members long?

How can i increase the number of the small list (now 5), please?
I have found only the number for the detail pages and the numper per page for the normal userlist.
Did you find any solution to this??? I am also interested in increasing the number of listed "Notable Members" in the individual members overview lists. Currently default is set to 5, until you click the "See More" button.

Top Bottom