Member of DigitalPoint? Vote for Xenforo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't waste my time explaining why xenforo rocks over there and i don't even see point of discussing over that board . When time comes everyone will realize what xenforo is .

I won't waste my time explaining why xenforo rocks over there and i don't even see point of discussing over that board . When time comes everyone will realize what xenforo is .
Its a discussion, so you either participate or you dont, no one is forcing you to do anything. Why would you even waste your time in this thread then? Just a regular discussion over there at DP nothing special.

Its a discussion, so you either participate or you dont, no one is forcing you to do anything. Why would you even waste your time in this thread then? Just a regular discussion over there at DP nothing special.

There are too many noobs who loves to whine about Vbulletin without even looking at features of xenforo . It's useless to ask Members here to go there and vote for xenforo cause you want xenforo to win over vbulletin it's not hard to understand .

I won't even compare or create thread about xenforo and vbulletin cause truth is simple vbulletin is outdated and xenforo is future .

Wow...love the new vB style that they are rocking there:

Attachments

• dp-css.webp
    dp-css.webp
    77 KB · Views: 259
I dunno, that's some high quality design, man!
They really take "Keep It Simple, Stupid" to a whole other level :D

Seriously though...I've seen the intended DP design: stock vB with green color scheme. I don't visit the site unless someone links to it as in the OP. But almost every time I go there, the CSS isn't applied and the site ends up looking like it did in my screen shot.

I don't know what the purpose of these polls are for.
SantaDunnoDW.gif

DP is heavily modified. It's not about being a popularity contest. It's what is best for the forum.
beatdeadhorse5.gif

I'll state again. (first time was in my head and didn't make it to type. Refreshing subject. Good work kaiser.

I don't know what the purpose of these polls are for. View attachment 8314
DP is heavily modified. It's not about being a popularity contest. It's what is best for the forum.
View attachment 8315
Nothing wrong with spreading the word with a good honest discussion/debate.. Polls just make it more interesting.. Sucks all these discussions always seem to take place in member only areas but it is what it is. Ive yet to see a similar poll that XF didnt win.. I personally think its very interesting.. To see over and over again the baby beta project kick the 10 year old veterans ass, each and every time.

Although i do whole heartily agree with this comment.
It's not about being a popularity contest. It's what is best for the forum.

Nothing wrong with spreading the word with a good honest discussion/debate.. Polls just make it more interesting.. Sucks all these discussions always seem to take place in member only areas but it is what it is. Ive yet to see a similar poll that XF didnt win.. I personally think its very interesting.. To see over and over again the baby beta project kick the 10 year old veterans ass, each and every time.

Although i do whole heartily agree with this comment.
Well explained VonDoom, I agree with you, I see people here on xenforo having problems with simple things like this. Its just a discussion and I found it interesting and DP being one of the biggest, I made it there. If you are not interested no one is forcing you to to view this thread or the other. Good to see xenforo winning.

And nice post VonDoom in the thread on DP.

Of course it would be nice if DP made the switch to XenForo, though it's hardly going to be a balanced discussion over here is it? Allow them to decide for themselves, on their own forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom