Member Activity

Member Activity 1.1.1

No permission to download

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

Member Activity - Monitor user's activity depend upon usergroup

Member Activity:

This addon provide feature of a user to monitor other user's activity base upon user's group permission

Feature:
It contains 4 block that is
  • Block of member who have visited your site in last x days
  • Block of member who have posted your site in last x days
  • Block of member on thread view page who is reading thread
  • Block of member on thread view page who have read this thread
All above block are working on usergroup's...
Read more about this resource...

xenfans

In one screenshot it says "total members who have this thread", have what? viewed it, replied to it, watched it? A bit confusing.
Seems like a nice add-on, I am considering adding it to a few sites

fahad ashraf

In one screenshot it says "total members who have this thread", have what? viewed it, replied to it, watched it? A bit confusing.
Seems like a nice add-on, I am considering adding it to a few sites
Hello thanks for response sorry i missed read. The block is "total members who have read this thread"

Thanks

rainmotorsports

Mine is not the same. Yet. There was a lot of development planned and never got done.

His add-on essentially replaces 2 or 3 add-ons of other people's that exist. Since I don't have the only thread viewing add-on. Borbole and a couple other existed.

The problem is there is no reason we don't have one add-on that does a bunch of activity measurement. Obviously we have developers willing to fill that Gap.

fahad ashraf

Mine is not the same. Yet. There was a lot of development planned and never got done.

His add-on essentially replaces 2 or 3 add-ons of other people's that exist. Since I don't have the only thread viewing add-on. Borbole and a couple other existed.

The problem is there is no reason we don't have one add-on that does a bunch of activity measurement. Obviously we have developers willing to fill that Gap.
I am also trying to filling that Gap.