Medical Victims Advocacy Coalition

Thanks Borbole
We changed to Arty's Elegance theme with a few adjustments. Hopefully it is better. :)

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of this style (sorry) though there are areas I really like, specifically the colouring "#C81A5F" << used throughout. The breadcrumbs start off nice then there's a gap (I'm aware this is as designed) followed with the nav icon trigger which I find looks odd. I think it just might be the blue, I'm not a fan of this variation of blue but it's a quality style (since arty knows his stuff) I'm just not that fond of it as much as his previous styles which look fantastic.

Like what you did with the subforums, very neat and tidy, nicely organized.

Not sure whether your aware but the xenforo copyright is very hard to read due to a colour clash. Thought I'd say just on the offchance it breaks the xenforo TOS (they may be fine with it).

Overall, i can see you put effort into the enhancements Gabby so nice job with all of that. Personally, I would have picked another colour variation of this style.

Thanks Shelley.... I was just going to post a help thread on how to change the copyright text color. Not sure how I did that. lol

I choose that color blue off the color picker thingy (I think) used during the sale of the skin. I really have no idea what I'm doing (as you can see) and I'm lucky I even got the color picker thingy to even work. I just moved the color picker slider thing until I liked the color and that's what I chose. What color blue would you suggest? I don't want a real light or real dark, something soft that goes well with grey tones and #C81A5F. I don't know what/where the gap your talking about or if this is something I know how to fix.

Does this color blue look better? It also the same color blue used in logo which was previously on a darker background. I think it looks a little better, more inviting, mellow-er.

medblue.webp

Thanks Shelley.... I was just going to post a help thread on how to change the copyright text color. Not sure how I did that. lol

I choose that color blue off the color picker thingy (I think) used during the sale of the skin. I really have no idea what I'm doing (as you can see) and I'm lucky I even got the color picker thingy to even work. I just moved the color picker slider thing until I liked the color and that's what I chose. What color blue would you suggest? I don't want a real light or real dark, something soft that goes well with grey tones and #C81A5F. I don't know what/where the gap your talking about or if this is something I know how to fix.

The gap isn't an issue (I just personally find that it looks odd) I am sure this is as designed so nothing with that regards needs to be fixed.

Ah I see I wasn't aware there was a colour picker ( testament to arty ) on his exceptional styling abilities to give users a choice. I'm not really a fan of many blues but it's what you like and prefer but a blue I am fond of his this colour variation of blue (below) actually, I'm not too fond of that colour (below) I'm about to post as I'm typing it. I think just experiment with the picker and come up with something you like.

blue.webp

With regards to the copyright text check in your EXTRA.CSS or styles css for the following and change accordingly.

Code:
.footerLegal a.concealed, .footerLegal a.concealed:visited, .footerLegal a.concealed:hover, .footerLegal a.concealed:active {
color: inherit !important;
}

Just noticed you posted another coloured variation whilst I was typing this. Personally, I preferred the other blue but I would say you go with something you like and are happy with since you are at your site daily. :)

Testament to Xenforo's quick styling properties. :D If a dumb-ars like I can do it, anyone can.

:LOL: Yeah nothing beats the styling system of xenforo.

With regards to the blue I'm really probably the wrong person to give feedback on blues since I loathe that colour in styles. But looking better Gabby.

Top Bottom