MediaFire BBCode by xenCODE [Deleted]

I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to work. When using it, I don't get valid stats:
sXUKh.png

I've installed and enabled the Stop Auto Linking Patch, and selected Mediafire BBCode on it.
Installed the Custom BB Code add-on and enabled it, and imported the Mediafire BBCode.
Installed the Mediafire BBCode Manager and enabled it, filled out the info I used to register at Mediafire.com and made an API key.

Solved!
This requires that allow_url_fopen is on, as it uses simplexml_load_file.

But... we can't use this because it doesn't cache. :<

sorry I couldn't reply to your problem as I was reinstalling my OS and everything with it... took me 2 days to finish everything... phew...
Yes, I am aware of not caching the stuff... and this add-on also increases the server load/response time considerably... I am thinking of saving them in the database... but ill make everything complicated....

sorry I couldn't reply to your problem as I was reinstalling my OS and everything with it... took me 2 days to finish everything... phew...
Yes, I am aware of not caching the stuff... and this add-on also increases the server load/response time considerably... I am thinking of saving them in the database... but ill make everything complicated....

Is this not working anymore?

For whatever reason....

I completely uninstalled everything, went in this order: Stop Autolinking, MediaFire Add-on, MediaFire BBCode. Now it works. I think I had previously installed the MediaFire add on then the Stop Autolinking Patch, and it wouldn't work.

Either way, appreciate how you were willing to look into it.

For whatever reason....

I completely uninstalled everything, went in this order: Stop Autolinking, MediaFire Add-on, MediaFire BBCode. Now it works. I think I had previously installed the MediaFire add on then the Stop Autolinking Patch, and it wouldn't work.

Either way, appreciate how you were willing to look into it.
I still think I should remove all the dependencies :)

Top Bottom