MediaFire BBCode by xenCODE [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

MediaFire BBCode by xenCODE (version 1.0.0 Alpha 1) - Automatically add links of MediaFire links, check for file availability.

Usage:
This is a simple add-on + bbcode which will automatically parse MediaFire links with more information like checking if the link is valid, number of times of downloads or the size of the file. So why use it? To make them look sexy of-course! :D

Screenies:
View attachment 27756
View attachment 27757
View attachment 27758

Please Note:
You'll be needing both of these add-ons in order for this one to work...

Read more about this resource...

What boxes are we supposed to have checked in the Stop Autolinking Patch modification?

Maybe I have some of the wrong boxes checked and is why I'm getting this error?

Server Error

Declaration of Sedo_Picasa_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink() should be compatible with that of Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_Model_PostKillAutoLink::KillAutoLink()
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  2. XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
  3. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 397
  5. XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
  6. XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
  7. XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 131
  8. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getPostOrError() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 104
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertPostValidAndViewable() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 15
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

well, I dunno about others, but you have to check the "MediaFire BBCode" for my one to work...

and as for the Picasa BBCode, you have to wait till Cedric replies to his thread ;)

Hello, this addon seems very useful. I have a question: Does this addon support MediaFire folder? And can you use template hook or TMS or some other ways so people do not need to manually edit EXTRA.CSS

Does this addon support MediaFire folder?
No, not at this moment... but the next release might...
And can you use template hook or TMS or some other ways so people do not need to manually edit EXTRA.CSS
I am actually learning XenForo, I made this add-on after playing with XenForo for 3 hours... I might need some time to automatically edit templates... you can be sure that the future releases will do everything on their own...

Just to let everyone know:
Future Additions:
  1. MediaFire Folder support
  2. SafeLinking.net support
  3. Automatic Template edits - DONE! :D
  4. Automatically start download without even visiting MediaFire's page (Paid, Standalone Add-on)
If you want to see some more features, just post it here ;)

okkay... done! took less time than expected! :D
This is awesome, thank you so much :D.

EDIT: I've just looked at your screenshots of MF folder and I think that the appearance of links are not very well-displayed. I think that one line should only contain one link only. By the way, I prefer MF folder are displayed like a normal link, just display Folder's name, Folder's numbers of links, last updated...

Top Bottom