1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MG 1.1 Media Title Value not to show up ONLY for Image Uploads

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by LaxmiSathy, May 2, 2016.

1. LaxmiSathy

LaxmiSathy Member

Hello,
    When users upload image in "Add Media" page I do not want the image title to show up but I want the text "Enter title..." to show up. I would want users to give appropriate titles for their image uploads.
    media_title.jpg
    I understand that I could do it by editing the template - "xengallery_media_add_item" where

Code:
    <input type="text" class="textCtrl TitleInput" name="{$nameField}[media_title]" value="{$media.media_title}" placeholder="{xen:phrase xengallery_enter_title}..." maxlength="{$xenOptions.xengalleryMaxTitleLength}" data-filename="{$media.filename}" />
    replaced as :
    Code:
    <input type="text" class="textCtrl TitleInput" name="{$nameField}[media_title]"  placeholder="{xen:phrase xengallery_enter_title}..." maxlength="{$xenOptions.xengalleryMaxTitleLength}" data-filename="{$media.filename}" />
    When I do the above template edit, it affects the Video Embed as well. But for video embed I would want the value for the media title to show up when users enter the video urls.

How do I do it?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There are two options in the Gallery Options which control this.

No need to edit any templates.

3. LaxmiSathy

LaxmiSathy Member

@Chris D
    Thanks those settings are the ones that I was looking for.(y)