Fixed Media Gallery does not allow superadmin to login

opkky812

Hello,

Can someone help me please.

When superadmin logins to XenForo forum he sees this instead of forum:

An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to XenGallery_Model_Album::prepareAlbumWithPermissions() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/bernclub/www/library/XenGallery/ModerationQueueHandler/Comment.php on line 27 in /var/www/bernclub/www/library/XenGallery/Model/Album.php on line 243

1. XenGallery_Model_Album->prepareAlbumWithPermissions() in XenGallery/ModerationQueueHandler/Comment.php at line 27
  2. XenGallery_ModerationQueueHandler_Comment->getVisibleModerationQueueEntriesForUser() in XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php at line 148
  3. XenForo_Model_ModerationQueue->getVisibleModerationQueueEntriesForUser() in XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php at line 110
  4. XenForo_Model_ModerationQueue->getModerationQueueCountForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 534
  5. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_updateModeratorSessionModerationCounts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 469
  6. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_updateModeratorSessionCaches() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 33
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_preDispatchType() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/bernclub/www/index.php at line 13
Any ideas?

PS MediaGallery is 1.1.11

We might need to look into this in more detail but it appears as though there may be a comment in the moderation queue that is orphaned somehow and causing this.

If the moderation queue is otherwise empty, you'll need to go into the xf_moderation_queue database table and see if there's any entries in there that shouldn't be.

Chris D

I checked that Moderator also can not login to the forum, he has same behaviour.
On my forum I have dedicated moderators group with moderators permissions. They do not have any issues to login.

I will check further tomorrow. Today I had another issue with Xenforo upgrade 1.5.12 + UI.X upgrade to 1.1.1

Top Bottom