Max Posters Today [lite]

Max Posters Today [lite] 2.2

No permission to download
You have into the .zip file a folder named "english". Import the .xml file as language overwriting your english language.
You have into the .zip file the addon-XenFacil_MaxPosters.xml file for english install.

Import language or re-install in english.

Salud2

Last edited:
You have into the .zip file a folder named "english". Import the .xml file as language overwriting your english language.
You have into the .zip file the addon-XenFacil_MaxPosters.xml file for english install.

Import language or re-install in english.

Salud2
Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

The add-on takes the last 24 hours. If they are now the 15 hours, the add-on takes from 15 hours yesterday until now.

Merry Christmas for all people.

Salud2

I've installed this to show the 3 top posters of last three days. For some reason it only shows me the user names, but not the number of posts. Any ideas.

I've installed this to show the 3 top posters of last three days. For some reason it only shows me the user names, but not the number of posts. Any ideas.
No. I would need the link to your forum (by conversation if you deemed appropriate).

Salud2

Thank you @Ims. I've reinstalled it and rebuilt the XF cache and now the posts count is shown.

However, now I have the problem you already described

>>If you have enabled the widget, this will be twice. To prevent this from happening, disable it here solves the problem.

Unfortunately I don't know how to disable the 2nd Max Poster Block. I've configured a Max Poster Block 1 (3 Users, 3Days, custom title). this block appears as it should. But below this block is the default Max Poster Block (maybe from the widget?) How can I hide this 2nd block and only show my customized Max Poster Block 1.

Regards, rhodes

I used this addon and it helped me to increase my forum traffic.

May I make a suggestion? I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be great if there would be an option to only count posts for certain forum IDs.

I used this addon and it helped me to increase my forum traffic.

May I make a suggestion? I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be great if there would be an option to only count posts for certain forum IDs.
It is possible. Not soon but I look and see how to implement it.

Salud2

93Vj8.png

Would it be possible to make it so you can add the widget for the Widget Framework into a widget group like above? It currently doesn't have that option. I would like to group it in with a few other widgets that I have installed with Widget Framework.

Top Bottom