1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Max Posters Today [lite] 2.2

Put the max posters today in sidebar or widget

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

lms submitted a new resource:

Max Posters Today - Put the max posters today in sidebar or widget

Read more about this resource...

Tize likes this.
  2. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

How much sql query does it add ?

Tize likes this.
  3. lms

lms Well-Known Member

one.

Salud2

Tize likes this.
  4. tommydamic68

tommydamic68 Well-Known Member

Why would it show 2 members (1 admin and 1 mod) with 4 posts being max posters? there are surely other users for today that have more than 4 posts.

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 8.36.06 PM.png

Tize likes this.
  5. lms

lms Well-Known Member

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The order was set by the total number of posts that a user has. Now it is by number of posts today.

Salud2

7. tommydamic68

Updated this morning, will see how it goes and let you know, thanks.

8. lms

lms Well-Known Member

9. tommydamic68

10. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Only if you use this add-on into WidgetFramework.

Salud2

11. tommydamic68

@lms it may be coincidence or not - but is it possible this add on could effect google Adsense and the script my host uses to track my traffic? Please see this thread - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/google-adsense-warning.63235/#post-669599

The reason I ask is that I turned off your add on and I starting seeing traffics again I. My site via the stats in Cpanel. It even updated yesterdays flow( no Adsense lost money though.)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  12. lms

lms Well-Known Member

I do not understand. This add-on does not imply anything strange. It is a hook in the page_container template, and wf renderer. I do not see the relationship with Google Ad-sense. Only run a query and places the result in the sidebar or in wf. In addition, almost no css. Strange, very strange.

Salud2

13. tommydamic68

As soon as i turned it off the statistics in my Cpanel began to populate. Perhaps coincidence. Not sure- will leave add on off for now and monitor the statistics pages on my server and Adsense revs until further review. The strange part about this is it just effects the statistics - not really the flow of real traffic however it did effect Google Adsense dollars so perhaps something blocking the tracking codes?

14. lms

lms Well-Known Member

But what? There is nothing strange in the code. is a simple hook that adds to the sidebar's max posters. Very little css. Nothing javascript. I do not understand.

Salud2

15. Drae

Drae Active Member

I went to install this and got this:

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The files are bad uploaded. Reupload files inside 'upload' folder (upload the contents of 'upload' folder, not the 'upload' folder).

Salud2

Drae likes this.
  17. Drae

Drae Active Member

@lms

Thanks. I have re-uploaded the files and it is now installed. I can't seem to find it in the admin cp in options or appearance. Where do I locate it in the admin cp please? I tried searching for it and that failed lol.

18. lms

lms Well-Known Member

In ACP -> Home -> Options -> Max Posters Today (at bottom).

Salud2

19. Drae

Drae Active Member

Thanks. It doesn't show up there, but my installation of XenForo says it is installed :/

20. lms

lms Well-Known Member

And one re-install again?

2.png 3.png

Salud2