Max Posters Today [lite]

Max Posters Today [lite] 2.2

No permission to download

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

Max Posters Today - Put the max posters today in sidebar or widget

This add-on allow to put into sidebar to max posters of a period.

In ACP -> Home -> Options ->
Limit cut-off for records (one week, one month, one day,...)
Limit of records to get: max number of max posters to get.
Enable or disable the add-on. The add-on, if is enabled, is displayed always into sidebar even if you have widgetframework configured not to. If you have enabled the widget, this will be twice. To prevent this from...

Read more about this resource...

Why would it show 2 members (1 admin and 1 mod) with 4 posts being max posters? there are surely other users for today that have more than 4 posts.

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 8.36.06 PM.webp

@lms it may be coincidence or not - but is it possible this add on could effect google Adsense and the script my host uses to track my traffic? Please see this thread - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/google-adsense-warning.63235/#post-669599

The reason I ask is that I turned off your add on and I starting seeing traffics again I. My site via the stats in Cpanel. It even updated yesterdays flow( no Adsense lost money though.)

Last edited:
I do not understand. This add-on does not imply anything strange. It is a hook in the page_container template, and wf renderer. I do not see the relationship with Google Ad-sense. Only run a query and places the result in the sidebar or in wf. In addition, almost no css. Strange, very strange.

Salud2

As soon as i turned it off the statistics in my Cpanel began to populate. Perhaps coincidence. Not sure- will leave add on off for now and monitor the statistics pages on my server and Adsense revs until further review. The strange part about this is it just effects the statistics - not really the flow of real traffic however it did effect Google Adsense dollars so perhaps something blocking the tracking codes?

But what? There is nothing strange in the code. is a simple hook that adds to the sidebar's max posters. Very little css. Nothing javascript. I do not understand.

Salud2

@lms

Thanks. I have re-uploaded the files and it is now installed. I can't seem to find it in the admin cp in options or appearance. Where do I locate it in the admin cp please? I tried searching for it and that failed lol.

@lms

Thanks. I have re-uploaded the files and it is now installed. I can't seem to find it in the admin cp in options or appearance. Where do I locate it in the admin cp please? I tried searching for it and that failed lol.
In ACP -> Home -> Options -> Max Posters Today (at bottom).

Salud2

Top Bottom