Max Posters Today [lite]

Max Posters Today [lite] 2.2

No permission to download
When I click on the link to your site, I only get errors:

--------

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_FrontController' not found in /home/foroxenf/public_html/index.php on line 12

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Db' not found in /home/foroxenf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 715

---------------------

Please offer the payed version here at Xenforo. This makes it also easier to track for new versions with the
Add-on Install & Upgrade

Thanks

When I click on the link to your site, I only get errors:

--------

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_FrontController' not found in /home/foroxenf/public_html/index.php on line 12

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Db' not found in /home/foroxenf/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 715
FTP program error (fixed now). He caused the server down. Yet it is fixed and working fine.
Please offer the payed version here at Xenforo. This makes it also easier to track for new versions with the
Add-on Install & Upgrade
Sorry for the add-on, but the resource manager not allowed to charge in XenForo.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

Salud2

FTP program error (fixed now). He caused the server down. Yet it is fixed and working fine.

Sorry for the add-on, but the resource manager not allowed to charge in XenForo.

Salud2
Paid version > on hovering and moving your mouse slightly there is a constant flicker in the overlay that appears :(

Salud2
Updated to 4.4 :

upload_2016-9-1_21-29-29.webp

ERROR:
upload_2016-9-1_21-29-44.webp

Any help would be appreciated.

Salud2
You can still add the add-on as an item here on XenForo, then refer the download link to your site.

Makes it easier for admins to check one central place for updates etc. Not going off to different sites.

This add-on has been update on my forum in https://xenfacil.com/products/maximos-publicadores-de-hoy.1/ Now you can buy by 5 euros and 1 euro of annual maintenance.
  1. Now the add-on can be placed into many usuals hooks. 4.4 version
  2. Now can gather Max Poster 4.4. version
    1. Globally
    2. Of current month
    3. Today or by last (24 x number of days) hours
  3. Require (optional) a minimum characters number, accounting (optional) or not contents of two BB code tags. 3.3 version
  4. Accounting attachments or not. 3.3 version
  5. Forum posts selection 3.3 version
  6. Only avatars or by tradicional via. 3.3 version
Salud2

View attachment 109031 View attachment 109032

I do not find it. Could you please post a link directly to the English page? If you want to earn money with it, you should make it as easy as possible to find it and buy it ;)

Do yo´´´´´´´´
Máximos publicadores de hoy/Max Posters Today. You may use the XenForo language switcher at bottom or use the language switcher button (see the image, please). Next, follow the steps
View attachment 148244

Salud2

This Link for English just does not work. I do not know why you do not offer this here?

1. Do you have an englsih version of it here in the resource manager? Please post a link to that.

2. Do you plan to develop this addon also for XF2.x?

Top Bottom