Max Posters Today [lite]

Max Posters Today [lite] 2.2

No permission to download
Disable add-on option is for show/not show the add-on into sidebar. Widget and add-on use the same template.

Salud2

Hello,

I use this addon to encourage my visitors to post more frequently. The top 3 posters of a single month receive an Amazon E-Book coupon.
Up to now this worked pretty well, but now I have a little problem. The problem is that users are also allowed to post media sites, for example a youtube link (

[me dia=youtube]vN6fY-FW5G8[/media]

). I have one or two users who obviously want to get the coupon by posting a huge number of media links without posting a single additional word. But unfortunately they also appear in the top posters list and overtake those who write really good and long postings. This is a little bit unfair, isn’t it?

I found a function function getMaxPostersToday and wondered if it would be possible to filter out those posts containing only a media link. I think it should be sufficient to modify the select command
where...xf_post.post_date > ' . $dias . '

Any ideas how I could do this, @lms ?

regards, rhodes

Is there a way to disable a group being showed ?
I have a separate group for 4 bots with each his rss feeds and they showing on top...

Hello is there a way of moving this add-on on the sidebar? Its currently at the bottom of my sidebar. Would like to move it up

It would be good instead of having just number of days, if you could select the current month, so it only shows the top posters for the current month, i.e. June, instead of last 30 days. I would like to run a competition on my forum and give a prize for the top poster of each month.

This add-on has been update on my forum in https://xenfacil.com/products/maximos-publicadores-de-hoy.1/ Now you can buy by 5 euros and 1 euro of annual maintenance.
  1. Now the add-on can be placed into many usuals hooks. 4.4 version
  2. Now can gather Max Poster 4.4. version
    1. Globally
    2. Of current month
    3. Today or by last (24 x number of days) hours
  3. Require (optional) a minimum characters number, accounting (optional) or not contents of two BB code tags. 3.3 version
  4. Accounting attachments or not. 3.3 version
  5. Forum posts selection 3.3 version
  6. Only avatars or by tradicional via. 3.3 version
Salud2

33.webp 34.webp

Last edited:
Hey there,

I want to move the Max Posters Today to the top of my sidebar is this possible or will it only work with widget framework?

I added this code below in to my forum_list template under were I wanted the Max Posters Today block to go and it wont display when I do this?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$maxPostersToday}">
<xen:require css="XenFacil_MaxPosters.css"/>
<div class="section avatarList threadList">
    <div class="secondaryContent" id="maxPostersToday">
        <xen:if is="isset({$wrap})">
            <xen:if is="{$wrap}">
                <h3>
                    {$widget.options.title}
                </h3>
            </xen:if>
        <xen:else />
            <h3>
                {xen:phrase xf_maxPostersToday_title}
            </h3>
        <div class="sectionMain">
        <div class="avatarList">
            <ul>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xenfacil_maxposterstoday_avatar_only}">
                    <style type="text/css">
                        .sidebar #maxPostersToday .avatarList li { margin: 5px 0; display: inline-block; }
                        .sidebar #maxPostersToday .avatar {  margin-right: 5px;
    float: left;
    width: auto;
    height: auto;}
                        .sidebar #maxPostersToday .avatar img { height:30px; width:30px; }
                        #maxPostersToday .userTitle { display:block;height:0;position:relative;text-align: center;top:-54px;right:-17px; }
                    </style>
                <xen:foreach loop="$maxPostersToday" key="$key" value="$userMP">
                    <xen:set var="$tooltipAvatarUser">{$userMP.username} - 
                        {xen:phrase xf_maxPostersToday_total_posts} {$userMP.Num} 
                        {xen:phrase xf_maxPostersToday_total} {$userMP.message_count}
                    </xen:set>
                    <li>
                        <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xenfacil_maxposterstoday_avatar_only}">
                            <xen:set var="$avatarUser"><xen:avatar user="$userMP" size="s" img="true" class="Tooltip" title="{$tooltipAvatarUser}" text="{$tooltipAvatarUser}">
                                <div class="userTitle">
                                    <div class="maxPostersNumber">{$userMP.Num}</div>
                                </div></xen:avatar>
                            </xen:set>
                            {xen:raw $avatarUser}
                        <xen:else />
                            <xen:set var="$avatarUser"><xen:avatar user="$userMP" size="s" img="true" class="Tooltip" title="{$tooltipAvatarUser}" text="{$tooltipAvatarUser}" /></xen:set>
                            {xen:raw $avatarUser}
                            <div class="userTitle">
                                <a href="{xen:link members, $userMP}" class="username">{$userMP.username}</a>
                                {xen:phrase xf_maxPostersToday_total_posts}: {$userMP.Num}
                                <div class="clearFix"></div>
                            </div>
                    </li>
                </xen:foreach>
            </ul>
        </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Thanks.

This add-on has been update on my forum in https://xenfacil.com/products/maximos-publicadores-de-hoy.1/ Now you can buy by 5 euros and 1 euro of annual maintenance.
  1. Now the add-on can be placed into many usuals hooks. 4.4 version
  2. Now can gather Max Poster 4.4. version
    1. Globally
    2. Of current month
    3. Today or by last (24 x number of days) hours
  3. Require (optional) a minimum characters number, accounting (optional) or not contents of two BB code tags. 3.3 version
  4. Accounting attachments or not. 3.3 version
  5. Forum posts selection 3.3 version
  6. Only avatars or by tradicional via. 3.3 version
Salud2

View attachment 109031 View attachment 109032
Could you maybe put an English translation of your site up?

Very hard to navigate without speaking your language... I've managed to do it (Thanks Google Translate)

Could you maybe put an English translation of your site up?

Very hard to navigate without speaking your language... I've managed to do it (Thanks Google Translate)
Already it has. You should use exchanger languages. The problem is that the posts are mostly in Spanish.

Salud2

Love the extra features on the paid version - you should put it on XenForo (ignore if you have) and link back to your site as some already do :)

Nice work

Top Bottom