Matomo Analytics integration [Deleted]

You don't need to put the Matomo tracking code somewhere? Doesn't the add-on need to provide code to the Matomo server with specific data like a unique id?

My bad. Looking into the inner workings of Matomo and only the site id is needed to make it work. Pretty nice.

How I can enable the matomo opt-out iframe for all users (Guests and registered)? Running Xenforo is Version 2.2.0. In Account Details I can see the cookie consent and disable or enable. The unregistered user can't see this checkbox.

Last edited:
Will this work with Matomo 4?
Don't know, I will try it after release

How I can enable the matomo opt-out iframe for all users (Guests and registered)? Running Xenforo is Version 2.2.0. In Account Details I can see the cookie consent and disable or enable. The unregistered user can't see this checkbox.
Either enable the opt-in option or use tis for your privacy policy: https://matomo.org/faq/general/faq_20000/

Please use our forum for support requests, we do not actively use this account.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom