Materialecho

Materialecho [Paid] 2.1.10

No permission to buy ($15.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Materialecho - Based on Google Material Design

index.php

We want all xenForo community to feel Material experience so we are pleased to publish Materialecho theme with 50% off.

Read more about this resource...

Demo don't seems working. The link loads the Default style and using the style switcher can't change anything when I select Materialecho. Also the style switcher still shows "Default Style".

What is the upgrade policy for owners of 1.5 version?

Demo don't seems working. The link loads the Default style and using the style switcher can't change anything when I select Materialecho. Also the style switcher still shows "Default Style".

What is the upgrade policy for owners of 1.5 version?
I have changed the demo default theme to “Materialecho” you can test now.

For xenForo 1 customers you have 50% off using promo code announced in notice in our community

Hi, I noticed a bug in the demo style.
- When you collapse the sidebar, a lot of empty space appears at the bottom of the site.
1.webp
2.webp

there are still some problems, like a combination of style colors.
design is good.

Can you send me all these problems to fix it and release a new update ??
No problem.
1. https://xenforo.com/community/threads/materialecho-paid.143445/#post-1227324
2. When you hover over a list of topics, messages, etc. (there is no effect)
Add a selection when you hover.
3. In the section (user list), when you hover over the text, it merges with the color of the table of contents.
(This is insignificant, but it does not look very nice)
4. The search button (top right corner) can be leveled with the others. (after authorization, everything becomes one position.)
5. I think it's worth changing the background (when you click on the user's login) and the statistics panel appears.
6. When writing a message (and clicking on the message color choice), we get a greatly enlarged preview of the color.
Maybe I missed something.
1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp

I noticed several small flaws on the mobiles:

The navigation bar goes beyond the page
(I also noticed that the logo of the site passes over the navigation instead of remaining in the navigation which is probably wanted from you)
Capture d’écran 2018-05-06 à 11.16.28.webp

The description of the forum / category merges with the blue bar
Capture d’écran 2018-05-06 à 11.18.14.webp

Hello,

How I can renew/upgrade my license? In client area can't find any link to renew. My license expired at Nov 12th, 2018, and I think that it was for xF1, but not sure.

Thank you
Chris

* Ignore it. I bought a new license *

Last edited:
Top Bottom