Materialecho

Materialecho [Paid] 1.5.24

No permission to buy ($15.00)
1.- Does it works with RM and MG?? Why you don't add these official addons in your demos?
2.- In forum listing forums appear to have a background image. Is this configurable per forum?

1-We didn't make a full test for them but If there is any problem our support will help you to make it fully compatible
2-yes you choose background url for each background

Ok, bought it, but just came in my mind the reason for which I asked about RM and MG. Does it supports grid listing like in forums or 1 per row?

Hello,

There is a bug while saving [DohTheme]->General. Anything that I tried to change after clicking Save, with FF I'm getting a Forbitten page, with IE I'm getting page not found.

PS: All other [DohTheme] settings work.

Last edited:
Hello,

There is a bug while saving [DohTheme]->General. Anything that I tried to change after clicking Save, with FF I'm getting a Forbitten page, with IE I'm getting page not found.

PS: All other [DohTheme] settings work.

Did you install "ReMe" plugin ?
Can I have a screenshot ?

Did you install "ReMe" plugin ?
Can I have a screenshot ?

Yes, I did. Always I'm installing plugins (if there are) before template.
Screenshot of what? Is a standard HTTP 403 error. Connection to page exists but you don't have permissions to access this page. And as I said this happens only on General settings form. In all other setting forms of your theme it works fine.
The POST url is: https://www.christeris.com/admin.php?styles/materialecho.2/style-properties/save

Yes, I did. Always I'm installing plugins (if there are) before template.
Screenshot of what? Is a standard HTTP 403 error. Connection to page exists but you don't have permissions to access this page. And as I said this happens only on General settings form. In all other setting forms of your theme it works fine.
The POST url is: https://www.christeris.com/admin.php?styles/materialecho.2/style-properties/save

It's a very strange problem , can you please remove the plugin and theme and reinstall them again ?

Have 2 points that I need your help.

1.- In the first screenshot you'll see that extra and normal footer background exceed to the full page width. Is it possible to make this background color to have the same width like the rest of content?

2.- I seen that widgets are having different style in forums and rest xF official addons (Resourses and Gallery). I don't care for the Gallery but how I can make the Resourses widgets to have the same style? I mean that blue line below the title.

Finally is there any ETA for releasing this theme for xF2

Thank you

Attachments

• materialecho_1.webp
    materialecho_1.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • materialecho_2.webp
    materialecho_2.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
Have 2 points that I need your help.

1.- In the first screenshot you'll see that extra and normal footer background exceed to the full page width. Is it possible to make this background color to have the same width like the rest of content?

2.- I seen that widgets are having different style in forums and rest xF official addons (Resourses and Gallery). I don't care for the Gallery but how I can make the Resourses widgets to have the same style? I mean that blue line below the title.

Finally is there any ETA for releasing this theme for xF2

Thank you

Hi paradoxG(r)eek,

The 2 points you mentioned are easy to be done just a couple lines of code our support will help you with :)
just open a ticket. For xenForo 2.0 we don't have exact time to announce but we are releasing xF 2.0 of our themes one by one.

Regards

Hi paradoxG(r)eek,
The 2 points you mentioned are easy to be done just a couple lines of code our support will help you with :)
just open a ticket.
Regards
It's more than 48 hours that I open the ticket but didn't got any reply. That's why I re-post it here as a way to get more attention.

It's more than 48 hours that I open the ticket but didn't got any reply. That's why I re-post it here as a way to get more attention.

Our weekend from 17:00 Sunday to 13:00 Tuesday

and I've replied your tickets after 5 minutes of this post , we don't mean any delay for your ticket

Top Bottom