• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Materialecho

Materialecho [Paid] 1.9.5

No permission to buy ($15.00)
1.- Does it works with RM and MG?? Why you don't add these official addons in your demos?
2.- In forum listing forums appear to have a background image. Is this configurable per forum?

DohTheme

1-We didn't make a full test for them but If there is any problem our support will help you to make it fully compatible
2-yes you choose background url for each background

Hello,

There is a bug while saving [DohTheme]->General. Anything that I tried to change after clicking Save, with FF I'm getting a Forbitten page, with IE I'm getting page not found.

PS: All other [DohTheme] settings work.

Last edited:

DohTheme

Hello,

There is a bug while saving [DohTheme]->General. Anything that I tried to change after clicking Save, with FF I'm getting a Forbitten page, with IE I'm getting page not found.

PS: All other [DohTheme] settings work.
Did you install "ReMe" plugin ?
Can I have a screenshot ?

Did you install "ReMe" plugin ?
Can I have a screenshot ?
Yes, I did. Always I'm installing plugins (if there are) before template.
Screenshot of what? Is a standard HTTP 403 error. Connection to page exists but you don't have permissions to access this page. And as I said this happens only on General settings form. In all other setting forms of your theme it works fine.
The POST url is: https://www.christeris.com/admin.php?styles/materialecho.2/style-properties/save

DohTheme

Yes, I did. Always I'm installing plugins (if there are) before template.
Screenshot of what? Is a standard HTTP 403 error. Connection to page exists but you don't have permissions to access this page. And as I said this happens only on General settings form. In all other setting forms of your theme it works fine.
The POST url is: https://www.christeris.com/admin.php?styles/materialecho.2/style-properties/save
It's a very strange problem , can you please remove the plugin and theme and reinstall them again ?