1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for release discussion only. Discussions that do not relate specifically to the resource release should be discussed in another, more appropriate forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Master Template Warning

Discussion in 'Template Modifications [Archive]' started by Mutt, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

I often accidentally edit a master template instead of the default template. as you know, this is an issue because now you can't revert back to the original. To avoid it from happening, I made this small admin template edit. (this is so minor, I'm not even sure why i'm posting it. I didn't even bother w/ a phrase or CSS.)

NOTE: you need to be in debug mode to edit admin templates

in Admin Template / template_edit

just above
    <xen:require css="template_edit.css" />
    <xen:if is="{$template.style_id} == 0"><font size="5" color="red"><b>WARNING: THIS IS A MASTER TEMPLATE!!</b></font></xen:if>
    dieketzer likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

thanks brogan. that would reverts every template & I've had to do it before. :)
  4. sifuhall

sifuhall Active Member

I seem to do this from time to time as well.

Thanks for this!