Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi @Milano!

Is there any chance you could add a feature which allows for users to assign badges to themselves, and for admins to select either on a per-badge or per-category level which badges the users are allowed to do this with?

I'd love our users to be able to list, for example, which out of a list of movie genres are their favourites, or which out of a list of continents / countries they have lived in, and give them pretty badges for each to show off on their profiles :D

I see what i can do.

I have a few more suggestions for this add-on:

1. A simple on/off option that replaces the need to fill out the user title. So if someone had this option enabled every user's level would reflect their title, so that the admin doesn't have to fill in each level and name in the user title ladder in the ACP.

2. On the postbit add a simple "Trophies" text above the trophies.

3. Add the ability to display the level icon next to a user's name in the postbit and on member cards.

4. Add the user progress bar to the postbit.

1. I'm not sure what do you mean.

2. I think you can do it yourself by using TMS.

3 & 4. Ok

ok so i fixed it myself, changed my image library to ImageMagik and it works now

Glad to hear it, possibly it was something related to the image itself or the image library cuz this is the first time I saw that error.

Hi im loving this addon but there is an issue

for some reason when you look at the laert its really transparent, this happens in xenforo default theme as well as a theme that im working on.

wbJlzWI.png

i have checked other alerts and they show fine its only this addon, any help would be great.

Hi im loving this addon but there is an issue

for some reason when you look at the laert its really transparent, this happens in xenforo default theme as well as a theme that im working on.

wbJlzWI.png

i have checked other alerts and they show fine its only this addon, any help would be great.

Thanks, fixed for the next release.

hello mate, updated to the latest version, on doing so the badges disappeared from the navbar and i can't display the page error log below.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).webp
    Screenshot (29).webp
    56 KB · Views: 15
hello mate, updated to the latest version, on doing so the badges disappeared from the navbar and i can't display the page error log below.

Make sure that all the files has been uploaded correctly to your web server.

Hey Milano. How do I update? When I click buy now, it redirects me to the Sellfy page I used to pay for this.

Hello @Milano,
I have a question: I have some Trophies and Awards.. Now, I want the Awards to be able to featured on the member's messageuserinfo (postbit) however the Trophies I don't want to be able to be featured....
How can I make a specific trophy or badge not being able to be featured (on postbit) by members?

Last edited:
Hi @Milano ,

Is this going to support [bd] banking? So that we be able to set an amount of money to transfer to user's wallet when he/she gets a a badge (so in each badge we set an amount of money)

For example we create a badge when a user gets 50 likes, it gets a new badge with X points and its wallet be charged for $5.

The subject of our site is law and badges (points or pictures or stickers and ...) are not so attractive for members. But if we be able to add an amount of money to badges, then would be useful for us.

Regards

You can do it with current version but it requires some PHP coding skills. You can use the trophy_award listener to archive this.

Thanks.

But I wish it was possible without needs of any coding skills. Just like its other options that seems to be easy to use for any one.

Do you have any plan for this? (when you say it can be done even now, so would be easy for you to add support of it maybe.)

Hello @Milano,
I have a question: I have some Trophies and Awards.. Now, I want the Awards to be able to featured on the member's messageuserinfo (postbit) however the Trophies I don't want to be able to be featured....
How can I make a specific trophy or badge not being able to be featured (on postbit) by members?
Any help with this?

Top Bottom