["callback_class"] => string(0) ""
["callback_method"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(29) "/board/admin.php?trophies/add"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy_key' in 'field list' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77 you mean this ?

I can create badges now but if i want to create a trophy this is still happening:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy_key' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Trophy.php at line 105
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionSave() inC:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\ControllerAdmin\Trophy.php at line 75
  10. MasterBadge_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionSave() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\admin.php at line 13

The Trophy System is now working perfectly but you are not able to register anymore.. the error is Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'awarded_trophy' in 'field list' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77 do you know a fix ?

There's still no fix for the tooltip and I was wondering how I could move the trophies below the user information in the postbit, example: below locations, message count, etc.

There's still no fix for the tooltip and I was wondering how I could move the trophies below the user information in the postbit, example: below locations, message count, etc.

I don't have any problems with the tooltip, check you browser console for any errors. You can move the trophies below the user postbit by edit this add-on message_user_info template modification.

Top Bottom