Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi all,

I've added the extended criteria add-on, and that is fantastic! Thank you.

NEXT QUESTION: Is there a way to have an "admin-verified" trophy. For example, if I have a trophy that is, "go to the White House", there would be some way for a user to submit their achievement, and I can award the trophy.

Thanks again!

M

Hi all,

I've added the extended criteria add-on, and that is fantastic! Thank you.

NEXT QUESTION: Is there a way to have an "admin-verified" trophy. For example, if I have a trophy that is, "go to the White House", there would be some way for a user to submit their achievement, and I can award the trophy.

Thanks again!

M

Add new trophy without setting any criteria. To award user hover over the drop down menu on the right and click manually award trophy.

IMO there should be an option to remove trophies when needed, example when a staff member retire we can removed staff badge and add retired badge instead. ;)

That is how the xf core works. But yeah, this add-on allows you to remove the trophy manually, you can find it while view all users from controls drop down menu of each trophy.

Yea, would be great if there would be an option for each trophy which would remove the trophy if the criteria is no longer valid.
As my plan was to give users a trophy for specific ranks and if they upgrade their rank they shouldn't keep the lower ranked trophy. With 30 groups the user would get flooded with trophies.

Hello Milano,

Outstanding add-on.

Slight issue though - the left and right carousel arrow buttons are missing on my badge index page - where it has the Explore/Leaderboard/Latest Awarded tabs.

I check the Google Chrome console and it has this error:
master-badge-badge-index-issue.webp

It's trying to download slick.woff and slick.ttf at forumURL/fonts/

I checked the .zip file and can't find any of these two files?

Any ideas? I'm using 2.1.3.

Thanks,

Hello Milano,

Outstanding add-on.

Slight issue though - the left and right carousel arrow buttons are missing on my badge index page - where it has the Explore/Leaderboard/Latest Awarded tabs.

I check the Google Chrome console and it has this error:
View attachment 125725

It's trying to download slick.woff and slick.ttf at forumURL/fonts/

I checked the .zip file and can't find any of these two files?

Any ideas? I'm using 2.1.3.

Thanks,

You can redownload the archive file from sellfy or upload the fonts archive below to your root directory.

Attachments

Mysql errors when adding badges or trohpies..

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy_key' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1638
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1627
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\Trophy.php at line 105
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionSave() inC:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\ControllerAdmin\Trophy.php at line 75
  10. MasterBadge_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionSave() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\admin.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Please run this SQL query, seems like the installation routine was not successfully completed.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `trophy_key` VARBINARY(35) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ;

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'badge_id' in 'where clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\Model\Badge.php at line 367
  6. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->updateTrophyCount() inC:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\DataWriter\Badge.php at line 73
  7. MasterBadge_DataWriter_Badge->rebuildCounters() inC:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\DataWriter\Badge.php at line 54
  8. MasterBadge_DataWriter_Badge->_postSave() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php at line 1423
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\MasterBadge\ControllerAdmin\Badge.php at line 63
  10. MasterBadge_ControllerAdmin_Badge->actionSave() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\board\admin.php at line 13

thats another error..

Even with a complete reinstallation of the addon its not working
same error

Hmm, weird, I think you have to run the installation process manually

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `badge_id` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `trophy_order` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `icon_date` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `callback_class` VARCHAR(75) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE `xf_trophy` ADD `callback_method` VARCHAR(75) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `favorite_badge` MEDIUMBLOB NULL;
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `auto_feature_badge` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `feature_badge_slide_options` MEDIUMBLOB NULL;

Top Bottom