Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi,
I have had badges working fine since I installed it about 3 weeks ago. I upgraded a couple of days ago and noticed that the badges are no longer on the profile blocks. So i did a bit more digging and found that it wasn't in the nav menu and when i clicked on 'badges' in my profile drop down i got a page not found error.
I then tried to go to the badges page via url, and go the following error. Can anyone decipher it for me, and point me in the direction of a fix? Love the plugin and want it back :)Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 12.06.46 PM.webp
And I dont have either of the conflicting plugins mentioned in the overview.

Hi,
I have had badges working fine since I installed it about 3 weeks ago. I upgraded a couple of days ago and noticed that the badges are no longer on the profile blocks. So i did a bit more digging and found that it wasn't in the nav menu and when i clicked on 'badges' in my profile drop down i got a page not found error.
I then tried to go to the badges page via url, and go the following error. Can anyone decipher it for me, and point me in the direction of a fix? Love the plugin and want it back :)View attachment 124708
And I dont have either of the conflicting plugins mentioned in the overview.
Reinstalled latest update and it fixed the above issue

I have a custom user field called Xbox and want to award a trophy if they have completed the field. I assume that's possible but not sure how?

Having the same issue, works fine for members but not for guests.
This works for me on my site. Though I'm not sure if this is the problem or [PE]Gamer Profiles (I actually changed the template modification execution order for that too).

Go to Development > Code Event Listeners > Master Badge > visitor_setup and change Callback Execution Order to 11

If you also have "syncing" problems with the tab for members, go to Appearance > Template Modifications > Master Badge > member_view (adds the badge tab content) and change the execution order to 11.

Last edited:
This works for me on my site.

Go to Development > Code Event Listeners > Master Badge > visitor_setup and change Callback Execution Order to 11

If you also have "syncing" problems with the tab for members, go to Appearance > Template Modifications > Master Badge > member_view (adds the badge tab content) and change the execution order to 11.

Seems to work perfectly, just need some icons and trophy names now.

This works for me on my site. Though I'm not sure if this is the problem or [PE]Gamer Profiles (I actually changed the template modification execution order for that too).

cant seem to find development of change the orders in template mods

You can only change the order while debug mode is enabled. Alternatively you can upgrade to the new version to fix this issue.
i upgraded and it did not fix the issue :(

i had to enable gamer cards for guests to fix the issue so it may be an issue with gamer profiles not master badge @Steve F

Last edited:
Hi there!

I've been very happy with this add-on. Thank you! I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way for awarding trophies for contributing x posts to specific forum?
2. For admin-confirmed badges, is there a way for a user to submit a request for approval of a specific badge, upload an image, through the badge system?

Thank you!

M

Top Bottom