MassAlert - Send custom alerts [Deleted]

Wondered if anyone has seen this before I start diagnosing.

Wanted to send an alert for the first time in a while and get this in the ACP when trying to access it.

upload_2013-11-5_10-55-49.webp

Tried turning the add on off and I get this.
upload_2013-11-5_10-56-18.webp

I've only installed a couple of add ons since using it last - Post Ratings, Enable Debug from ACP & AVForums competitions. Tried disabling all of them but no difference.

Is my first port of call to try a reinstall?

Waiting on a delivery for this add on. Purchased it early this morning, and still haven't got it.

Wondered if anyone has seen this before I start diagnosing.

Wanted to send an alert for the first time in a while and get this in the ACP when trying to access it.

View attachment 60581

Tried turning the add on off and I get this.
View attachment 60582

I've only installed a couple of add ons since using it last - Post Ratings, Enable Debug from ACP & AVForums competitions. Tried disabling all of them but no difference.

Is my first port of call to try a reinstall?

That would suggest you haven't uploaded [all of] the php files or they're in the wrong location

Please ?
QTimOTz.png

Hi Luke, I've been using this for some time and wondered if you had any plans for updates?
Like most people, I use cascading user group permissions as per brogan's guide so targeting mass alerts is a little awkward.
I wondered if you could implement and exclude list of usergroups as well? It would be great if it could also target based on custom user fields and other relevant criteria? I'm sure it would be quite easy to tie into the full criteria system as other mods have.

Anyway, its a great mod and I hope it has some new life at some point.

Reactions: rdn
@Luke Foreman Can this use xenforo's native criteria? If so, then I believe criteria added by other mods would also be available. I would buy this mod again if it included this functionality because I am hitting a few walls with it currently.

Top Bottom