MassAlert - Send custom alerts [Deleted]

Great looking add-on. I could see this being extremely useful. I'd buy this immediately if it could target users who have logged on within the last X days ... versus wasting alerts on inactive users. And then all we'd need is for Xenforo to offer a proper location field so we can target users with emails or add-ons like this based on their location. ;)

Hey,

Is there a way I could use this with the Tag Me plugin by ragtek to have a @Staff tag that would send a notification to all the Administrators/Moderators.

Hey,

Is there a way I could use this with the Tag Me plugin by ragtek to have a @Staff tag that would send a notification to all the Administrators/Moderators.

Unfortunately no, sorry, that falls outside the scope of this plugin

Hello Dark, I just purchased this mod so I am waiting for the email, so I hope it arrives soon :)

On another note, I was just looking at your gaming masters website and noticed you have a rather smart roster:
http://www.gamingmasters.org/members_list/

How did you achieve that? My members link currently displays everyone on the forum, not just my clan members, admins etc.

Google Checkout and Skrill/Moneybookers are now available as an alternative to Paypal for payment :)

Top Bottom