Mass Effect Andromeda Forums - www.MassEffectForum.com

WhoIsDo

If there's a game franchise that I'd ever list as my favorite, it would have to be Mass Effect. I've taken time off of work & school to power through each story, and I couldn't be more excited for the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda on Xbox One, PS4 & PC early next year.

I've just launched a brand new forum centered around the Mass Effect universe & I'm using one of my favorite skins, Xenith, by @Mike Creuzer. Can't thank Mike enough for putting together an incredible skin that's easy to customize and that has fantastic documentation.

I'm still working on customizing the site a ton, but I'd love to hear from everyone here what they think about what I've done so far. If you're a fan of Mass Effect, I absolutely invite you to join and check out the site. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!

If there's a game franchise that I'd ever list as my favorite, it would have to be Mass Effect. I've taken time off of work & school to power through each story, and I couldn't be more excited for the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda on Xbox One, PS4 & PC early next year.

I've just launched a brand new forum centered around the Mass Effect universe & I'm using one of my favorite skins, Xenith, by @Mike Creuzer. Can't thank Mike enough for putting together an incredible skin that's easy to customize and that has fantastic documentation.

I'm still working on customizing the site a ton, but I'd love to hear from everyone here what they think about what I've done so far. If you're a fan of Mass Effect, I absolutely invite you to join and check out the site. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!
Great work on customization. Thank you for your kind words, I am thankful to have your support. I wish you all the best on your project, I can see it will be a great success!!

@WhoIsDo I would shy away from calling myself the "(Join the) Number # 1 Mass Effect Forum" when you have very minimal posts. Otherwise, your site looks great. I also like that you don't have a bunch of forums, you're keeping it as simple as possible.

@WhoIsDo I would shy away from calling myself the "(Join the) Number # 1 Mass Effect Forum" when you have very minimal posts. Otherwise, your site looks great. I also like that you don't have a bunch of forums, you're keeping it as simple as possible.

Appreciate the feedback! Made a slight change so that it's more of a subjective statement ;)

I agree.

Looks good Doug, but you run way too many forums man......Having so many forums for different games is like competing with yourself in a way and shooting yourself in the foot in the long run.

Also, your battlefield 1 forum triggered my anti virus as a phishing site FYI.

I agree.

Looks good Doug, but you run way too many forums man......Having so many forums for different games is like competing with yourself in a way and shooting yourself in the foot in the long run.

Also, your battlefield 1 forum triggered my anti virus as a phishing site FYI.

I don't run nearly as many sites as you think, lol. I've developed a lot, and I've sold quite a few. Only games I have forums for now are Titanfall, Mass Effect & Fortnite. The rest have either been sold, or are in a transition process to a new website owner. Each website focuses on a different franchise, so I'm not competing with myself. Definitely appreciate the feedback though!

I like the streams section! I was thinking of doing something similar with YouTube videos when I have time to research an add-on in the future

Hi Friend,

Your website looks very good.
Could you please share the methot for your main page.
I liked forum posts there. How you create that main page?

Looks nice and clean! Good work!

Normally I don't like backgrounds as you have on your site, but it works very well!

Thanks! It's definitely tough to find one that works, but I like how this one flows with the design a lot.

I like the streams section! I was thinking of doing something similar with YouTube videos when I have time to research an add-on in the future

I believe there's a Media resource on the site you could accomplish this with, but you'd have to manually add the videos (or give a permission to a user group on your forum that you would trust to add the videos).

Top Bottom