Marketplace for product and service

a1omads

Is there any marketplace feature or add-on available just like seoclerks.com or fiverr.com to sale products and/or service?

Features requirements: 1) We as site owner can hold money until service has not been received from seller to buyers so there is no fraud issue or bad reputation for site owner.

2) We as site owner earn some % or minimum fee

What do you mean by work sub-domain? Can it be installed on sub-domain or not? Yes it can be installed. If you mean to use market.your-domain.com then you would need development to do that.

What do you mean by work sub-domain? Can it be installed on sub-domain or not? Yes it can be installed. If you mean to use market.your-domain.com then you would need development to do that.
I'd imagine URL canonicalisation could do it pretty easily, I implemented it in 2 add-ons I'm doing now.

I'm another guy here to say that Marketplace by bat is a great add-on, looks advanced and I can tell you that he worked hard on it. You're in safe hands with a more than capable developer.

1)
- Member who sell service and receives payment = member1
- Member who buys service and make payment = member2
Can we (as site owner) hold money until member2 does not receive 100% service from member1, after payment is made by member2?

2) We as site owner earn some % or minimum fee and how does it work?

3) Our forums is located in sub-domain at SEO Forums so do you think that would work there?

Last edited:
1)
- Member who sell service and receives payment = member1
- Member who buys service and make payment = member2
Can we (as site owner) hold money until member2 does not receive 100% service from member1, after payment is made by member2?
No. There is no inbuilt escrow inside my add-on as of now.

2) We as site owner earn some % or minimum fee and how does it work?
You would need to specify how much % you want per transaction.

3) Our forums is located in sub-domain at SEO Forums so do you think that would work there?
It should work fine as I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

1) If site owner can't hold money than there could be fraud/scam that Member1 would join, offer the service, and they could get disappear. In that case, site/forum would get bad credit.

Top Bottom