Mark Zuckberberg officially now owns the internet.. 5 billion more facebook members soon...

I wish i would have owned internet.org

With the income from the sell, i could have hired xfrocks,digitalpoint,mike and kier for some custom coding:cautious:

These type of things nowadays to me seem like huge covers to pass new laws or get into things you usually can't unless everyone thinks these people are some type of angels looking to make the world a better place, which is totally not true, and we all know this.

Or he could use his money to educate these people, build homes and schools, and generally anything else that life requires or needs. Life doesn't require the internet...

Or he could use his money to educate these people, build homes and schools, and generally anything else that life requires or needs. Life doesn't require the internet...
Ding, ding, ding!!!! We have a winner! Billionaires are motivated, first, by one thing and one thing only...making more money for themselves and I guarantee you at it's heart, that is what this is all about.

Ding, ding, ding!!!! We have a winner! Billionaires are motivated, first, by one thing and one thing only...making more money for themselves and I guarantee you at it's heart, that is what this is all about.
What's wrong with that? If more people gain access to the Internet, who cares if facebook makes more money off of ad revenue? Seems mutually beneficial to me.

How many people do you let tell you how to spend your money? First of all the internet does offer education.

You make it sound like he doesn't do anything for anyone. According to this http://technorati.com/business/article/mark-zuckerberg-is-2-the-nations/, he gave $498.8 million last year which puts him at #2 on the list.

James

How many people do you let tell you how to spend your money? First of all the internet does offer education.

You make it sound like he doesn't do anything for anyone. According to this http://technorati.com/business/article/mark-zuckerberg-is-2-the-nations/, he gave $498.8 million last year which puts him at #2 on the list.

James

Actually, the president is trying to tell me how to spend my money by forcing me to pay for the lazy, welfare sucking wastes of life. As for his "charitable" donations, he gave all of that, every. friggin. penny, to Silicon Valley, a group hell bent on implementing their "Common Core Standards" which is having it's own issues.

I checked Silicon Valley's website, they haven't built any homes for people displaced by natural disasters or the like, they haven't created a job network for those who cannot find any, they are not feeding children who go to bed every night starving. etc etc...

I don't really care what he does with his money. But if you're going to have the news media blast their BS in our face about your ability to buy whatever the heck you want, then I have the right to say he's an idiot.

How does that make him an idiot? I don't see why your mad at him having lots of money. He earned it. Even if he won it or had it handed to him I don't see the problem.

You have the right to your opinion but I just don't see the reason for the hate.

You have a problem with paying for people on welfare but want him to build houses for people. Who is he going to build them for? The middle class? The wealthy? Most of them should have one already.

It's the people without money that need them. So he should be alright paying for them?

People help in their own way. Some don't do a thing. There are many thy a help without using money.

At the end of the day I'm not worrying about how others are spending their money. I worry about my own.

James

Top Bottom