Add-on "Mark as sold" option for classified ads?

PumpinIron

If you look at the classified section of my website here:

You'll see that I've given members the ability to edit the title of their thread to include a "SOLD" prefix when the item has sold.

However, what I think would be a lot easier would be if there was an add-on that placed a "Mark as Sold" link at the top of each classified thread. It would only be visible to the thread starter (and admins / mods). If they clicked it, it would update the thread title with the "SOLD" prefix, and also close the thread from further replies.

Does something like this exist already?

Check "Prefix Actions" by @Snog, combined with his Advanced Forms it allows for a nice "Classifieds" forum on our photography forum without too much effort.

Check "Prefix Actions" by @Snog, combined with his Advanced Forms it allows for a nice "Classifieds" forum on our photography forum without too much effort.

Thanks for that, this looks like it should work perfect. I just installed the "Prefix Actions" by @Snog and it works just as I'd hoped.

I'll have to try the Advanced Forms add-on to see if it can make my classified sub-forum a bit more friendly!

Top Bottom