If a user doesn't currently have that upgrade... no problem. Enter their username and it applies as it should. If manually upgrading them would extend their current upgrade, I get this error:
Additionally, as more of a feature request than an actual bug, there's no place in the ACP to manually edit a user's upgrade settings. You can use the "active upgrades" pane to see when an upgrade is supposed to expire, but because it's not searchable, it's basically useless if you have more than a few dozen active subscriptions.
unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 0 of 5 bytes
- unserialize() in XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php at line 407
- XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/UserUpgrade.php at line 253
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_UserUpgrade->actionManual() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /websites/nc4x4/forum/admin.php at line 13