XF 1.5 manual rebuild processes

squirrly

I have "manual rebuild processes" that are stopped before completion. Normally I'd just click to let them finish; no problem. However - the process is going to take all the posts in my forum and move it into a single node. It's happened twice before, and we've done two database restores to get things back where they belong. But, I have work to do - removing addons and such - in order to upgrade to 2.1, which will trigger those processes, and so I'm stuck. So, please, how do I cancel them?

The only way that could happen is if an admin used the batch update threads function, or a third party add-on is involved.

It may be possible to stop by manually manipulating the database but until you find the cause, it's not going to help.

I think it's the batch update threads function; most critical is that I stop this process or I can't do anything else. So, please provide guidance on how to stop it.

I just tried uninstalling an addon in our test environment, and I don't get a cancel button when that runs. It's not the same obviously, but it makes me wary. I don't remember ever seeing a cancel button.

Top Bottom