Manual Customer Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

Manual Customer Verification.
The simple point of this thread is to simply verify that you are indeed a valid customer of XenForo, when seeking private support or custom work from another member (customer). This thread is to merge all such verifications into a single place.

You need only post in this thread once (anything) to verify that you are a customer. No personal details or even your site's name is required.

Thank you for your time and your support. (y)

If you are a valid customer, but are unable to post here. Please add your forum user name to your account. http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

Note: Liking a post is not the same as posting. You must post here.

Extra security, I would assume.
That's a good idea cause we can't enforce our own standards here. Mine's really high. I want to be able to actually see which members downloaded a resource. I can't do that on Xenforo, XFShowcase or any other site other than my own at the moment and I ain't posting anything on my site anymore.

I want to be able to actually see which members downloaded a resource. I can't do that on Xenforo, XFShowcase or any other site other than my own at the moment and I ain't posting anything on my site anymore.
Couldn't you create a add-on for the Resource Manager, like how "Resource Manager - Date Change", to accomplish what you are aiming for. Then maybe if the XF Developers see it as a good enough modification, they will add it in the next version of RM.

Couldn't you create a add-on for the Resource Manager, like how "Resource Manager - Date Change", to accomplish what you are aiming for. Then maybe if the XF Developers see it as a good enough modification, they will add it in the next version of RM.
Ragtek or *******'s download tracker works just fine. You can upload the attachment in the resource discussion thread first post and use the attachment link inside Chris Deeming's BB Button Code inside the post itself. I did that for the Featured Blogs section of my site which is actually just bobster's Showcase. I took the button away though cause I want to see if I can do the same thing with custom userfields. Make a custom userfield for the Showcase then the link is embedded in the resource as the download now button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom