1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual Approval of New Messages

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by clockwork71, Dec 12, 2012.

1. clockwork71

clockwork71 Member

I had a spam issue, and think that an add-on I used has finally put an end to this nightmare. However, I set the option of having to manually approve all messages on the forum. Now that I have this under control, I would like to allow my members to post without having to approve it again as I have noticed a significant slow down in conversation since they cannot simply reply and see it posted right away.

One problem: I for the life o f me cannot figure out where I did this, and how to reverse it.

I have spent about 90 minutes too long trying to find it. Anyone out there know? I would appreciate it more than you know.....

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. clockwork71

clockwork71 Member

I seem to remember only clicking a single box.....I don't remember changing any groups at all......
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Oh I think I misunderstood you. Check these things:

Admin CP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree -> [click the forum] -> Moderate all messages posted in this forum

Admin CP -> Users -> List User Groups -> [click the group] -> Follow message moderation rules