Add-on Manage Notification Emails

SIneDave

We're looking for a pretty thorough add-on to manage notification emails. Willing to pay for this - please PM with your quotes.

Core features wanted:

• Control which user groups can receive full message text in their email notifications (Chris D. wrote a protortype of this a while back, it's attached). Edit: This one is fulfilled by @Xon's mod. I need the other 2 still.
  • Control which users groups receive truncated message text in their email notifications (we want to send the first 50 characters, then elipse the rest and force a link to be clicked to see the rest)
  • Adjust default email notification behavior to not require a visit to the board to re-trigger watched thread notifications

Attachments

Last edited:
I might be wrong but I think @Xon took that prototype (or wrote his own version of it at least) and released it in the RM - I'm not sure if he added anything else to it that covers what you want or whether he'd be willing to. Might be a good place to start, at least.

Reactions: Xon
@SIneDave I've sent you a PM. Those two extra features are quite easy.

I might be wrong but I think @Xon took that prototype (or wrote his own version of it at least) and released it in the RM - I'm not sure if he added anything else to it that covers what you want or whether he'd be willing to. Might be a good place to start, at least.
My add-on was based off your prototype, but obviously extended to conversations and a few other bits.

Top Bottom