Man, I need a coffee!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
You need to brew your own to have a good coffee, and the blend needs to be good as well.

The place where people go wrong is they think any coffee will do, and they can just make it the way they normally would, and it'll taste good; totally inaccurate.

I have a guide on how to make amazing iced coffee, just need to find it.

Oh you better post that recipe, I am always trying new things to see if I can improve :D

Oh you better post that recipe, I am always trying new things to see if I can improve :D
I'll see if I can find it, I can't remember if it was from a site, or from a book, but I usually make it in the summer.

Turkish coffee tends to be -great- for iced coffee though, due to the richer flavor.

Okay, water and all that stuff is done. Time to pour it into a cup and make some froth to go with it.

1.45am working on a tight deadline for a website that needs to be live tomorrow....

We're gonna need a bigger cup!!!

I love it man...

coffee-beans-2.jpg

Weeeeelll... I've been having Double Choca Mocha's in my pint mug :D It's been epic. The missus keeps stealing the froth from it though :(

Dragonfly, I have a coffeecup that reads "Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed, Chocolate makes it worthwhile" and that cup holds at least 24 oz! Liz

LOL man I like that !!! :D

And thanks :) It was a sudden bringing forward of an existing deadline, due to some publicity they were offered, which is always fun lol but we got there!! :D

Top Bottom