Malware-Experts forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to know what word applies to you then :).

Public forum, public discussion, public tantrum = public shame.

If you do not want to get called out on your behavior do not have a public meltdown, it is literally as simple as that. Doesn't matter on the platform either, basically would happen anywhere with this kind of behavior.
You should ask the good man up in the sky if you can take his Job, since you already think you are him,
Keep your so called wise words for your self or your friends.

Didn't know Holland also dealt with the Karen pandemic; thought that was mostly a US thing.

5 reviews out of 56 on TrustPilot with an average score of 4.6 is better than most companies. Of those reviews some of them are retaliatory or possibly fake 🤷‍♂️.

You should ask the good man up in the sky if you can take his Job, since you already think you are him,
Keep your so called wise words for your self or your friends.

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of my omniscience, but I am an agnostic atheist. Thanks for the encouragement though, it means a lot.

Good thing you did not pay for xenforo.sucks that could get expensive.

Instead of focusing on the negatives of another site try focusing on the positives of yours. One cannot stop open dialogue but one can shape it by setting the example. Hold your head high, reply with short well thought out responses and never ramble trying to defend yourself.

A quick response like...

I understand your concern but at the moment I am going to go with my initial idea. If I find out that is not working according to plan I may come back and implement your suggestion.

So much nicer than...

You don't know what you are talking about, your idea sucks and I'm always right. As moderator I set the rules and if you don't like it go start your own forum.
A guy started a Walmart Sucks forum years ago and made a fortune, I think he still has it. Many big companies like Home Depot, Target etc have a sucks site. It usually leads to a lawsuit however that you will never win. I'm very surprised the Walmart site is still up and Walmart hasn't lowered the hammer after all these years. I guess they don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom