Malware-Experts forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this went wrong ;)
Looks like he can't take criticism.
A Staff member who refuses to do something for a long paying customer ( me ) and asks for private documents, come on this is just a private company, why you need to see my personal private documents. GDPR compliance everyone ??.
And the members here think they are big shots... well you are not. Keep your stupid remarks to yourself.

we will miss you...

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Kid 👶 read the forum description.

Why would you act so unprofessional here? Looks like you are acting like a kid. Grow up a bit. If you don’t like Xf , there are other softwares you can go and choose. No one forced you to purchase Xf.

I could go for other softwares too, however decided to go with Xf , personal preferences.

Why would you act so unprofessional here? Looks like you are acting like a kid. Grow up a bit. If you don’t like Xf , there are other softwares you can go and choose. No one forced you to purchase Xf.

I could go for other softwares too, however decided to go with Xf , personal preferences.
I told my issue with support and they keep bla bla like a bunch of brainless sheeps.
So obvious on this community forum, most people are simple minded.
I have other software now, just want to warn you sheeps, support is lazy and troublesome here @XF.
I am certainly not a kid, but no one stands on my head , online or real life, period !

Those sheeps here appear to be kids, trolling kids.

I wont miss you - Not read your rants anyways

Try IPS if you dont like XF, I came from there, you would fit in well 🤣

Check Recommend GIF by Checkatrade.com

...When someone is willing to edit old posts of theirs literally to make a statement and to show off how angry they are... We call that a tantrum.
In Holland we call people who try to think they know everything better : LAMZAKKEN
So please stay out of it.

In Holland we call people who try to think they know everything better : LAMZAKKEN
So please stay out of it.
Glad to know what word applies to you then :).

Public forum, public discussion, public tantrum = public shame.

If you do not want to get called out on your behavior do not have a public meltdown, it is literally as simple as that. Doesn't matter on the platform either, basically would happen anywhere with this kind of behavior.

Running a forum is always a balance, I quit a large forum after thousands of posts because the moderators were unbudging with OTHER members. I saw very heavy handed moderating and moderators stifling free speech. Although I understood the reasoning I also understood that one has to deal with each scenario on its own merits. Rule 89 subsection 11 is not necessarily the best approach.

Links to other sites were forbidden, private messages were monitored and people were told if you don't like it open your own site. A few of us did and here were are.

On my forum I do not have rules, I have forum guidelines and we have community guides not moderators. Our job is NOT to enforce but to guide conversations. To allow everyone the freedom of expression yet still guide to conversation so it fits into general community guidelines. In the end instead of deleting we move topics into private sections of the forum not indexed by google. When a poster is distraught I have learned the best way to deal with them is to listen and try to compromise to find a solution. Quoting a preset rule will cause more problems and generally you lose a member with thousands of posts.

Most every member will post something at one time they regret doing, we have a system whereas the person opening the topic can request to have it moved to the hushed forum which is not accessible to guests, or google and it does not pop up in the side widgets to remind the poster of their mistake.

My opinion is always the same, treat each member with respect, listen to them and compromise the best you can, you will keep a lot more active members that way.

Reactions: XKO

Good thing you did not pay for xenforo.sucks that could get expensive.

Instead of focusing on the negatives of another site try focusing on the positives of yours. One cannot stop open dialogue but one can shape it by setting the example. Hold your head high, reply with short well thought out responses and never ramble trying to defend yourself.

A quick response like...

I understand your concern but at the moment I am going to go with my initial idea. If I find out that is not working according to plan I may come back and implement your suggestion.

So much nicer than...

You don't know what you are talking about, your idea sucks and I'm always right. As moderator I set the rules and if you don't like it go start your own forum.

Never mind , i asked the lazy staff to delete my account here and in the client area.
Want nothing to do anymore with XF. Saw on Trustpilot more people experience the same behavior from the Staff here.

Have a happy XF life all, see you soon using other software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom