XF 1.3 making a xenforo website work offline please help

Ian S

hi all, we have recently started to build a new site which runs xf 1.3.0, ive read the instructions in this link and ive got 80% threw, but I want to run a backup of the site offline, ive taken a complete ftp backup from the site and new to know where I new to redirect the link to work the site offline and not to install xf

ive got all the zampp control panel setup and I have a complete ftp backup I wanted to try add ons offline before we go live, im not a complete newbie just abit out of touch all help and advice is greatly appreciated thanx

nope not working
View attachment 93566

In windows, you really won't get much results with \ and / in your file path, \ is correct for a Windows file path

Go here with your browser, if your attachments show up this is the correct URI

file:///C:/xampp/htdocs/community/attachments

if it is correct you should put the following in the attachments directory field

C:\xampp\htdocs\community\attachments
I had a typo in there, try that...

file:///C:/xampp/htdocs/community/attachments/

that worked in both ways now its now finding another error

Error
The controller XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import does not define an action called RetrieveLog.

when i try and retrive the archived log in the xf db which is there as i did a partial import already

god after all that i still cant do what i set out to do, thanks everyone for the help at worse i suppose i could do a full import like this, ill ask on jon wandigos thread

thanks again guys(y)(y)

Top Bottom