Resource icon

Make Node Icons Clickable 1.0.0

No permission to download

Iversia

@Iversia , thank you for this plugin! it was very useful, but unforunately the latest update to UI.X dark breaks the changes this makes. is it possible to do manually via css? would you mind posting that code here? thanks!

Hey, @electrogypsy! Sorry that it broke on UI.X, however this add-on is a template edit and not a CSS edit. So they must have changed their template. If it's something you really like, I'd suggest contacting the makers of UI.X and getting them to add it to their framework. It'd be super simple for them to add. :)

While I could make additional changes in order to support UI.X, I feel that their style (and now entire framework plugin) is too much of a moving target to keep up with.

Hey, @electrogypsy! Sorry that it broke on UI.X, however this add-on is a template edit and not a CSS edit. So they must have changed their template. If it's something you really like, I'd suggest contacting the makers of UI.X and getting them to add it to their framework. It'd be super simple for them to add. :)

While I could make additional changes in order to support UI.X, I feel that their style (and now entire framework plugin) is too much of a moving target to keep up with.

it might take them a while to get around to this.... so, would you mind sharing the template edit code? i'd like to take a crack at it myself, and share it with folks in the ui.x dark thread. thank you!

it might take them a while to get around to this.... so, would you mind sharing the template edit code? i'd like to take a crack at it myself, and share it with folks in the ui.x dark thread. thank you!
casually have you solved this? :D

casually have you solved this? :D

Sorry I forgot to check back in. After some updates of UIX Dark I'm happy to report that this plugin works as it should with that theme. You'll have to remove the glyph icons but that can be done in the style settings and/or CSS.

Top Bottom