Lack of interest Make alert link larger for mobiles

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Mr Lucky

The mobile view seems to work very well, apart from the link to threads under Alerts, which could be larger. Often it's easy to click on the user rather than the link especially if the link is immediately below the user's name.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Alert has onclick handler, clicking anything other than username will redirect you to post. So simply click on bottom or right side of alert.

But it could be a good idea to make username unclickable on small devices. Clickable username is not really needed in alert.

Alert has onclick handler, clicking anything other than username will redirect you to post. So simply click on bottom or right side of alert.

But it could be a good idea to make username unclickable on small devices. Clickable username is not really needed in alert.
Aha, but people don't know that. I have had people complaining they try to click on the link, but they keep opening the member profile insted. I suppose it's a matter of learning something that on the face of it doesn't appear obvious.

Even after being informed of this, I still find I just get a user profile instead of the link to the post.

Really annoying. I wish this could be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom